Rotary Drum Churning Pelletizer
Rotary drum churning pelletizer (new type two in one organic fertilizer granulator) developes on the basis of rotary drum granulator. You can put it in the production of organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer, and turn the raw materials into a specific shape. As the machine’s granulation rate is more than 90%, people can make full use of powder granules. Therefore, it is suitable for large scale fertilizer pellets production. Besides, it can make pellets 5-8 tons per hour. Followings are more specific information about the machine.
Drum Churning Pelletizer’s Qnique Designs and Functions
Rotary drum churning granulators are going to solve the technical problem of the existing organic waste of granulation equipment, low output and high energy consumption significantly.
It includes the drum, rotating shaft, cutter bar, cutter head, base, rotating shaft motor and drum motor. The two ends of the drum arranges on the drum bracket of the base, large gears and rolling rings arrange on the outer wall of the drum. Besides, there is a pinion on the drum motor top, and a support wheel is on the base. One end of the cutter bar fixes on the rotating shaft, and the other end connectd with threads. The thread of the cutter bar is successively provided with an adjusting plate, a nut, a gasket and a cutter head. The spiral feeding sheet arranges on the front shaft, the spiral cutter bar installes on the middle shaft, and the straight cutter bar is installes on the last shaft.
In this way, the rotary drum churning pellet machine has a large production capacity and high granulation rate, but simple structure, low energy cost. The shape of the particles is spherical, the sphericity is ≥0.7, the particle size is generally between 0.3-3mm, and the granulation rate is ≥90%. The higher the speed, the smaller the particles, and vice versa.
This two in one organic fertilizer granulator developes on the basic of rotary drum granulator. The feed inlet and the fertilizer outlet are all closed. There are rings inside to increase resistance and prolong the raw materials staying time. The rotary drum churning pellet equipment’s main axle is not in the center of the tube. The axle turns to the right and the tube turns to the left. These are unique points different from other granulators.
Granulation Technology of Rotary Drum Churning Pellet Making Machine
The fertilizer granulating machine mainly uses agglomerate wet granulation working method.
Compares with natural agglomeration granulation device like rotary drum granulator, the particle size distribution is centralizing.
Organic matter content can be up to 100%. It can realize pure organic matter fertilizer granulation.
Spherical particles have no acute angle after granulation, and the pulverization rate is extremely low.
High production capacity is much more suitable for large scale fertilizer production.
If you have interests in our products, please give us your quotation. Your information and needs are necessary in it. We will provide you with the most considerate service for you.
How To Turn Raw Materials Into Fertilizer Pellets with Our Machine?
You can use chicken manure, pig manure, cow dung, sheep manure, carbon, clay, kaolin etc. as raw materials for rotary drum churning pellet making machines. After the fermentation of these raw materials, put them into the tube directly to granulation. The finer the basic particles of fine powder materials, the higher the sphericity of the particles and the better the quality of the balls. It is generally requires that the particle size of the raw material before granulation should be less than 50. Below is a real project for cow dung fertilizer production line by using our rotary drum churning pelletizer.
In the cow dung fertilizer granulation line, there are usually seven steps.
What You Should Pay Attention To When You Are Using Rotary Drum Churning Pellet Equipment?
When you are going to install the new rotary drum churning granulator equipment, you need to prepare according to the equipment foundation map designed by the manufacturer. Then you can put machines on the prepared foundations, and weld their embedded irons together.
Operation procedure and cautions:
- Before starting the machine, first check whether the bolts, belts, and supporting wheels are loose. Whether the small gear and the large ring gear are coated with butter.
- Check whether there are sundries or materials inside, and clean them up in time.
- Check whether there are sundries wrapped around the internal mixing and granulating teeth, or there are too many bonding materials, and they should be cleaned up in time.
- After the machine is started, the material must be evenly cultivated, and the granulation can not be affected because it is large or small. And it will damage the service life of the motor.
- During the granulation process of this machine, the thickness of the material, the proportion of the material, the viscosity of the material, and the moisture content of the material must be well controlled. In addition, the moisture content of the material is proportional to the particle size.
- When you get off work, the materials inside the machine must discharge cleanly to prevent agglomerates from sticking inside the machine.
- Regularly check whether the bolts in each part of the equipment are loose.
- Regularly check whether there is oil in the rotating and rolling parts of the equipment.
- The reducer needs to be replaced with new oil every six months.
- Regularly check whether there is any material on the inner wall of the cylinder, and stir the material on the front end of the mixing teeth. It should be dealt with in time.
- Regularly check the distance between the tube wall and the stirring teeth, the distance should be 3mm-6mm.
- The distance between the barrel and the stirring teeth is too large to cause granulation. The head at the front end of the stirring tooth should be adjusted in time. If the stirring tooth head is seriously worn, a new stirring tooth head should be replaced in time.